Wednesday, February 15, 2006

"Girlfriend" - qui me fait compagnie

...whoever keeps me company, whether it's for 3 months or 3 hours. Who cares if I'm not even into her? or if I'm too embarrassed to introduce her to my friend, Tim? So, my live-in girlfriend of two years from college, Chrisann - who still talks to me and is one of my closest friends - is the same as Tess, the convenient booty call who threw herself at me through myspace, the one I called "sexy" in all my emails even though I obviously didn't mean it, who I hooked up with twice, because none of the pretty or brainy or interesting (or sober) girls wanted me.

So.. any of the above girls (and the granny with the fake tits) are technically my girlfriends.

D'accord, maman??

Are they around on my birthday??? LOL

Chrisann Lucchetto, Marie Simer

....WATCH THIS SPACE ......