I will never take her back for the following reasons.
- Bad teeth (like Vanessa Paradis)
- Small chest (like Audrey Hepburn)
- Petite (like Natalie Portman)
- Weird (like Angelina Jolie)
- Tempestuous bitch (like Josephine Bonaparte)
- Her extraordinary memory for details (like Anaïs Nin-- damn!), especially in conversation ... and most of all
- Way too intelligent for me! I'm tired of having to reach for the dictionary every time she emails me or ask my mommy to explain one of her puns
I'm going back to nice, normal girls... like phone answerers, bartenders, aging temptresses and graduates of mediocre state colleges!
Meanwhile, I shall have to tell my side of the story. With the same blog site that she uses. Aren't I original??? I also still eat shwarmas and drink jellabs from the restaurant that she led me to one day. Imagine that- simply crossing the street can lead to such treasure! Yet another thing I should thank her for, but since she's being a bitch these days, I won't give her that.