Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Ma vie est monotone..

Je chasse les poules ... tous les poules se ressemblement... je m'ennuie donc un peu.

Like the fox, my life is boring. I look for pussy during and after work (myspace, datingdynasty, chinatownfrance, etc.) and the girls look the same. It gets tiring sometimes.

Les hommes n'ont plus le temps de rien connaître. Ils achètent des choses toutes faites chez les marchands. Mais comme il n'existe point de marchands d'amis, les hommes n'ont plus d'amis. Si tu veux un ami, apprivoise-moi !

I don't have the time to learn anything or get to know anybody. So I look online for a ready-made "friend" (company)- hopefully, a perfect one, like I deserve- on those sites. But I think they don't have perfect women! No bonnes affaires - good deals - on the Internet. Therefore, no women. Back to looking for Thai women on Place4Friends, or waiting around until the next Philippina hobbit/troll throws herself at me (because I would never chase such a thing).


Back to the beginning.