Thursday, August 03, 2006

My lovely and perfect family

worries about me. They want me to marry a pretty and rich girl soon.

When are you going to give me grandchildren???
, my mommy asks me.

My dad thinks I'm afraid of pretty girls and go after cafards- cockroaches. Like my brother, he says. But he respects my decision.

After seeing my chicks, you'll see why. But they make fun of decent, cool and even attractive girls that as well. Nobody's good enough for the tall, fair Yssef.

My cousins always tell me that my wife will be a very lucky girl.

My sister found my last girl frightening, couldn't bear to think of her lips on mine, and urged me to quit my Asian fetish and find my equal. Little does she realize that I've found my equal many times. I just want something better.

My lovely and perfect family.



Back to the beginning.